sczot

GX works3

5 posts in this topic

Hey, guys,

this might be a bit offtopic but I check the Mitsu download site quite regularly, last week I downloaded version 1.1 and now I found out it is no longer available and the latest version you can download is 1.097. What's even funnier is that version 1.1 has even disappeared from the Japanese site with the changelogs (link via google translate).

Any ideas?

I'll contact my local mitsu, but this forum is sometimes faster than them.

[Important Notice]
GX Works3 Ver.1.100E has been discontinued due to a flaw found in the ladder editing function.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please use Ver.1.097B until the revised version is posted.
The revised version will be released in late November.

2 people like this

I wrote this just to share with all when I use Ver 1.100E, during online change I noticed my END ladder moved somewhere else between program ladder, some of ladder diagram also wiped ( erased). I open thread / topic earlier in this forum. Worst thing i did not keeping backup as usual. Just replace previous backup with newly downloaded from PLC. Just have a hope with older backup to re run the system. But good thing All system still running, but can't do any changes, until load new set of program.

Rebuild program not working giving me this message "Error    MAIN    Program Conversion    There is no END instruction in the end of program file. Please execute Rebuild All because inconsistency of program data might be found.    0x110E1B03". 

@GambitThank you for the information. :-2

@sczot Thanks bring up this in this forum :-2

1 person likes this

Hi

Version 1.101 is avalible as of last week. But not the european installer.