Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cloggins

RSLogix 500

12 posts in this topic

I'm running Windows XP Home, my mouse wheel only scrolls up. Any ideas?

I have the same problem on my laptop running win 2000. Went to control panel and did not have much luck there. Hopefully someone knows a fix for this.

We have several pc's running XP pro and the mouse wheel scrolls fine in both directions.

What version of RsLogix500 are you using? Is it even compatible with XPHome? You need to check the compatibility matrix on Rockwell's site

I have the same problem, but intermittent. In such cases I go to the mouse properties and set wheel to scrole by 2 or 3 lines. It helps. Edited by Sergei Troizky

Adjusting the wheel scroll from one to three clicks worked. Thanks for the tip!

I get the same problem, running Windows 2000 Pro and a Logitech traveler mouse. I have always ended up going to the slider on the right side of the screen and clicking or sliding to move down. My laptop has an integrated pointing device and a glidepad, but the buttons don't work so I use the mouse. I don't think I want to load 4 MB worth of Logitech's Mouseware so that I can adjust the mouse itself.

Okay, so I installed the drivers.... now it only scrolls down in "universal scroll" mode. I wonder if I have an ordinary PS/2 mouse around here.....

Even with the mouse, I've found the directional arrows to be much easier to scroll.

I am not having problems with Logix 500, but 5K version 11.12 the wheel will not work at all.

Don't know if the fix is worse than the problem, but I resolved this issue by installing service pack two on my XP machine.