Gman1

System forgets servo position

6 posts in this topic

Hi all!

We have a problem with a Mitsubishi system. After switch off the machine in home position and back on, it resets the servo encoder value to 0. 

I checked the servo parameters, and the Absolute encoder is enabled, the ext. battery is ok and no zero reseting in the program ( I think...). Is there a parameter I should check or some setting in the intelligent module?

The system consists Q01CPU, QD77MS2 im., J4 200B amp with 6v battery, and HG-SR152 motor.

But isn't the home position 0??? By default this would be  0

Edited by Gambit

No, the home position is about 270 degrees by program setting. This value is overwritten.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:45 PM, Gman1 said:

Hi all!

We have a problem with a Mitsubishi system. After switch off the machine in home position and back on, it resets the servo encoder value to 0. 

I checked the servo parameters, and the Absolute encoder is enabled, the ext. battery is ok and no zero reseting in the program ( I think...). Is there a parameter I should check or some setting in the intelligent module?

The system consists Q01CPU, QD77MS2 im., J4 200B amp with 6v battery, and HG-SR152 motor.

Hi,

Did the HPR is completed sucessfully .?

Gman1,

When you install the battery for the first time, you should get AL.25 (abs position loss) after powering on the drive with the motor properly connected. This happened?

After that you should turn off an on again and the alarm should disappear. Then you must perform OPR (home position return).

If the above didn't happen, your drive is missing the absolute position detection parameter to be enabled or you have some problems with your driver/QD77MS.

BR,

Thiago

Hi everyone!

The problem has been fixed!

It was the servo amp. battery.

The old one was 6.1V the new one is 6.4V. After the replacement, everything was fine. There was no error message and the battery seemed fine. So that 0.3V difference was the guilty :)

Edited by Gman1