Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mydesemberevil

the hidden ladder

6 posts in this topic

Dear all master. I'm very new in siemens, and now I have a problem with the ladder. the ladder in FC3 is doesn't appear. but the alarm of PLC is going to FC3. is there somebody can help me? prog1.bmp best Regard.

What Alarm? - more details please. Also are you sure that in the "blank" segments there should be anything?

Please, when you are saving screenshots choose compressed image format, don't use raw BMP - it is 3.7Mb. if you use same program (Paint) and select Save As, you can pick PNG, JPG or GIF under Save As Type. for example same image as PNG is only some 80kb. You mention FC3 more than once but your screenshot shows FC13. Are you sure the program you have matches what is in the PLC?

I see this when programmed in stl but commented out In the lad fbd viewer change view to stl So you see something like this? // A m0.0 // L mw10 Etc Etc

u need to remove comment (//) in awl mode, otherwise conversion to ladder will show nothing! Did you put the comment?? (//)

Dear all master. Swry i did't respon because my internet provider is down since new year. The problem has fixed in hardware,there was opened cable connect to body cable. Actually i still i don't know what happen with program,but it was fix. Swry i make wrong picture format.the future i will not doing again. Best regard