Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

wich brand of scada use in usa

13 posts in this topic

hi to all im Power Control Student and my university Professor say to me research about brand of scada's use in 5 counteries i find 4 countries but cant find brand of scada in usa i need know that and know about where there scada brand use in usa ? so can you help me friend's ?

Hello, There are many brands of SCADA used in the USA. We produce and sell PeakHMI. It is used here, in the USA and in many countries.
1 person likes this

thanks dear friend for this answer , mmm so are you can give me more information about this brand's ? or say to me wich state use from wich brand? (example : texas or california use from wich brand of scada?) thanks again for tour help

Hello, >which state use from wich brand? The U in USA is United. There is a not a brand per state or a brand that is used in only X number of states or a state that does not permit a brand to be used. As to more information, search the web for HMI/SCADA. You will get many hits.
1 person likes this

thanks again for your answer so you can not get me list the name of that brands ( example 10 or 20 brands) with their location ? i see you web site and see the map ,you poke your Customer's location on map & its help me i wanna this map or customer's list for another brand's! can you get me? thanks again

Too many to list, see links and a lot more. http://www.directindustry.com/industrial-manufacturer/scada-software-79178.html http://www.google.com/#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=30ffd9a6e4fc7be2&q=brand+name+scada+software
1 person likes this

thanks for answer :-X but i wanna list the name of scada brands use in USA for example wich brands use in texas or california ? or wich state's use from simense or black berry ? thanks again

All of the above and more. 42
1 person likes this

Can not help the other person? Edited by 5219

There are over 50 SCADA packages around the US. They are not based on geography in any way. I have seen customers using 2 brands in same plant. There are certain ones that are bigger in certain industries, like wastewater plants or electrical plants or automotive plants. There is no single answer to your questions. It's like asking which color of paint does someone use on a control panel.
1 person likes this

thanks for your answer dear , mmmm ok now i change my question :-? can you get me a list of certain industries with their scada brand's?(example 10 or 20 Industrial Workshop or Power city topology(work by SCADA & PLC system's) in New York or Washington city) thanks again Edited by 5219

Can not help to me friend's? i need this Until next week

please help me dears i need this & very important for me this is my university project city or country not important now, just get me topology map from 2 or 5 scada network please thanks