Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Barry

C200HG Memory Data

5 posts in this topic

I am having to upgrade a C200HG plc to a CS1G-H plc. Does anyone know of a way to convert the C200HG memory file to a CS1G-H memory file? I have it saved to a file and would rather be able to convert it instead of manually entering the data into the new plc memory data area.

I found out that if you save the data areas to a file, you can open the old memory file and the new memory file and then copy and paste from the old to the new.

You can also 'Save in Project...' after uploading your memory areas. This will save your memory in the *.cxp file. I find this especially useful for backing up programs with special I/O or other memory settings that are not hard coded. I'm not sure what that would do after your conversion, I've never tried it. You are probably best to do it the way that you did. This way you are sure about where the data is going.

Hi john, There is no way you can convert those memory for cs1. Cs1 memory starts from 20000 and io memory starts from 2000 for special unit.

Fillipatos is right. He is telling you to copy the C200HG Data Memory starting at DM1000 to the CS1 Data Memory starting at D20000. P071-E1-03 C200HXHGHE Replacement Guide - From C200HXHGHE to CS1.pdf