Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red Dog

RSlogic & Rslinx Classic Communication

10 posts in this topic

When I connect and link with Rslinks and then go to rslogix5000 I load the file get hooked up on line and then 2 minutes latter a memo comes up I lost communication with Rslinx. I go to Rslinx Classic and it stills shows communication with the Plc?

Welcome to the Forum! What Version of RSLInx are you using? What Version fo RSLogix5000? What Operating System and Service Pack? Stu....
1 person likes this

And, how are you physically connecting RSLinx to the controller? Edited by OkiePC

Red Dog: Your Reply Post contained no information! Stu....
1 person likes this

Hey guys, i hope you can help me. I have this issue too, i'm using: Rslogix 5000 V17, Rslinx V 2.59.02 CPR9 SR5 OS Windows XP Professional Serivce Pack 2 Using Eternet connection There is an attacched picture of error....... Thanks for your time error.bmp

First, the Forum etiquette: This is a particularly poor thread to resurrect for this purpose, because the original poster did very little except mis-use the Quote feature. In the future please create a new thread and cite old threads by link, and only if they include useful related information. When citing an error message, it is most helpful to quote it in the body of the post, rather than including only a screenshot. Now, the issues at hand: Your screenshot shows a popup box that says 'Failed to Correlate the Project with a change in the controller", with error code 727-0. In the background is another popup box that says "Can't communicate with RSLinx. RSLogix 5000 has been taken offline", with error code 806-80042535 The error codes are actually more informational than the text. Typing '80042535' into the RA Knowledgebase comes up with Answer ID # 36245, which suggests that this is an ordinary serial communications issue, or possibly an RSLinx corruption issue. Check all your cables, and make sure the end cap is securely attached to the 1769 bus.

Thanks Ken Roach for advice......let me tell you that i tried to find the error but i couldn't because my tech connect is closed........by the way, i'm using CLX Thanks for your help