Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abelito69

Communication Issue With plc and hmi

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys , I have a setup of PLC CJ1M with a self module ETN-21 connected via ethernet with an HMI NS12-TS01B-v2 . Connection is supposed so to be ok. When the display and plc are switched on they seems to communicate but the browsing from one screen sheet to another one is really slow. Thus no alarms are being popped out like the "host has stopped or something" it is very strange because this system setup i`ve had it for another two times although i found much of the work done.I would like to see what shall i check or anything because my mind is blank atm tried many other things and i came to a point that maybe i`ve got everything wrong.there are also no errors on modules.IF anybody could help. Thanks. attached is an image of the cx-integrator , i have no idea what to do but the screen is supposed to be linked aswell i think. Tried again to download back the original programs of both plc and display ,(i amm connecting via cross ethernet with the hmi ). And i am having this error on the hmi.(see image) Abel Edited by abelito69

My guess would be that it is a connection problem. Try using a different cable. It is not all that unusual to find a bad connection in an RJ-45 connector.

From the V073 manual: Please see the attachment. Appears to be a routing table error. Hope this will help.

In CX-Programmer, go online by peripheral port. Open I/O table, locate ETN21 unit. Right click, start special application (or something along that) > CX-Integrator with settings inherited, go to Tools > Routing table editor. Right click ETN21, Add SIOU to local network #1, download, power cycle CPU and you should be good to go.

Hi guys, It was an issue related with the routing table , did some further research and study, had to link the HMI with the correct network with CX-Integrator the etn-21 module is as PdL described , then started to work perfect. Thanks Abel