Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denise01

CJ1M Clock Timing Issue

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I am using the example clock programme to take timings from my CJ1M PLC in order to turn on and reset counts for my factory production output I use a compare function eg >= (325) and <=(315) in order to make these points. Trouble is I require certain points to be reset at one minute past the hour and so timings fro clock have to be precise. I have noticed that time on D103 is approx 4 minures out so therefore cant be used. I have synchronised plc to pc and still problem any advice would be appreciated. Regards Peter clock timing.cxp

What is the purpose of the ORW D102 D101 D102 in the example posted? Regards Chris

Hello Chris, D 103 displays the plc hour and minute combined in BCD form I use this to compare with set timings that I need to switch on or reset a counting function. So I need to reset an hourly total at one minute past the hour. I us a = 300 function. The problem I have is that the pllc clock is not accurate enough for this purpose. I wonder if it is the scanning speed that affects it. In other words if I set a compare to activate at one minute past five the D103 reading will not remain constant with the timing of the pc clock. If you want I can post the programme so you can see the full picture. Regards Peter

Set up a oneshot when Minutes and Seconds both equal 0, Hour Oneshot.cxp

Hello Sparky, Am not familiar with these functions, if I wanted an output to come on at one minute past five in the afternoon how would I utilise the functions that you have provided. Regards Peter

Sorry Bits and Bytes have just finished work of course I am sparky. Many Thanks Peter