Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinhgt

scada vijeo citect with PM710

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! Now I'm working with vijeo citect 7.1, But I don't configurate citect with PM710! can everyone help me solve this problem ( send to me document or example about vijeo citect connect PM710) thank you

I use Citect not Vijeo Citect - what is the difference? If it is legitimate copy and in support, as it should be, get onto global support - they will help you. I have had to help their engineers onsite at times because they do not understand the outside world.

Thank BobB Vijeo Citect Citectscada and not much difference, this can open the project using the other always ok. But do not all have secret lives citectscada, especially the license, so the Vijeo Citect crack easier to use.

If you have used a crack them I will not help you - nor will anyone else here - it is illegal.<br />If Schneider are viewing this thread it is likely they will coma after you and sue you for breaking copywrite! Edited by BobB

No! I have bought vijeo citect 7.1 software that has copyright! So I am trying to do and not save my money! So Can You help me about this problem! You can send to me into my email: thinhgt@gmail.com thank you very much!

If you own it why did you post this reference to a crack? The PM probably needs an interface unit to allow Modbus RTU communications as these things usually talk a different language. The interface can be obtained from Schneider. Also you have to choose the right Modbus driver - it is all in the help as to which driver you shouild choose. I would suggest you contact Citect support if you are having trouble choosing the right driver. They should also be able to help you with respect to the interface to the PM module. I have not connected one of these units directly to Citect ever - I normally connect them to the PLC and then extract the data from the PLC with Citect.

I don't think there are specific examples on how to hook up a Powerlogic meter, as the connection is Modbus which is generic for all devices. Here is an older document, not sure if there have been changes since but I guess it can't be much different than it is today.

To communicate with PM710 you have to use Modbus TCP/IP to Modbus serial (RS485) gateway (ex. EGX100) first then you can configure the device using express communication wizard.