Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ariel cortez

COMMUNICATION ERROR (TIME STOP)

14 posts in this topic

HI THERE I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ON THIS TROUBLE ( COMMUNICATION ERROR TIME STOP ) ANY ONE CAN HELP ME PLS!!!!! ON GX DEVELOPER 7.0 THANKS

We Will need some more information like the error code nr and PLC type.

THE TYPE OF PLC: QO2HCPU ONLY DISPLAY ON THE SCREEN IS COMMUNICATION ERROR (TIME STOP). THEN I HAVE TRY A NEW CPU, THE ERROR WAS GONE BUT STILL NOT FUNCTIONING, IT COULD BE IN PARAMETERS SETTING? ALSO I TRY TO CLEAR SYSTEM BUT STILL NOT WORK I CHECK THE SYSTEM. THE ONLY ONE I SEE IS DOUBLE COIL ERROR IN LADDER DIAGRAM I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME THANKS A LOT

When you say "Only display on screen is com....." do you mean a HMI Display or on GX Developer? If it is an HMI Display how are you communication: Serial via CPU or QJ71C24 ? Ethernet? Edited by Gambit

THE COMMUNICATION ERROR IS GONE WHEN I REPLACE THE CPU, IM USING RS232 FROM PLC TO HMI 25PINS. WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT POSSIBLE SOLUTION FOR THE DOUBLE COIL ERROR IN LADDER DIAGRAM

The double coil error is not the problem if your communication fails.

If you are monitoring via GX, is it possible that you could make some scrren.dumps? Please also of the config. setup! What HMI do you use? Best regards Dariusch

HMI TYPE - UG430H-SSI SER: 78G21447

I TRY TO LOOP TEST FROM HMI BUT THE FUNCTION ( NG) WAS ON RED. THE (CTS) WAS OK BLACK MEANS OK

Sounds to me more like you have an HMI configuration issue or a cable issue than a PLC configuration issue. If you are using the built-in RS232 port, there are no settings or options to be configured. That port is locked at the factory default settings.

YES IM USING RS232 PORT!! CAN U GIVE ME AN IDEA!! I REPLACE MY CPU ALREADY THE ERROR COMM. IS DONE NOW TRY TO OPERATE MY MACHINE BUT ALL PARAMETERS FROM HMI WAS GONE THIS PARAMETERS USING A POTENTIOMETER CONNECTING TO Q68ADV TRANSFER TO SERVO AMPLIFIER Edited by ariel cortez

IT COULD BE POSSIBLE IF THE SURGE CURRENT CAN AFFECT TO THE SYSTEM HMI OR PLC

Did you download the program and parameter settings (including intelligent module parameters) to the new CPU?

Good chance that when you changed your PLC out you didn't take note of operating parameters stored in data or file registers. If possible try and pull them out of the original CPU. Also have you made sure to check your communication parameters in transfer setup.