Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muhammad Daniyal

Ring Spinning Machine

5 posts in this topic

Dear All, I am new in textile industry and unfamiliar with ring spinning machine that how to operate and program it, anybody have the Program of Ring spinning Machine with mitsubishi. and some detail or guide me about the working of the machine. if possible please guide me how can we program this machine.

You bought a machine and it doesn't already have a program? That's odd.

My client have bought this 500 spindles and machine condition is too much old, the S5-95U is installed in it and that is defected may be. Client wants to replace the control system with Mitsubishi. so i am not sure how its works and how i could program this machine. So that why i used this forum for get help or some guide if anybody know about the RING SPINNING MACHINE. THANKS

I worked on a machine years ago that knits socks, so it was circular knitting. The program was very complex. I don't think you would want to write it from scratch. I would recommend trying to get a copy of the program (even a printed copy) from the machine builder. Then you can translate what they did in Siemens to Mitsubishi.

A ring spinning machine is quite complicated. And I would say, if you don't know how it should work you need to find someone who does or visit a textile factory to watch what they do.. The speed is varied as the bobbins fill with yarn - this is to give the correct shape and stop patterning on the yarn. I only have one program for a ring spinner and it is from a Klockner Moeller plc. I dont have the original so what I have can not be read or edited. (and to be fair - i don't think I would give you it, if I had)