Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pfort

Mini peripheral pinout

8 posts in this topic

Do anyone has the pinout for the mini-peripheral port on Omron PLC? (In that case its a CPM2C) I already have a cable with that connector but at the other end i need to make a custom cable to communicate with a non-Omron HMI. I was sure i saw a topic on it here before, but i cant find it now.

Hope the CPM2C is the same as what Jay posted in this thread http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopi...ral+port+wiring

Thank you bluebyu! Actually the one you suggest is the original larger peripheral connector such as used by the C200H-PRO27 and CQM1-CIF01 cable. Here is a link to the smaller peripheral port used on the CPM2C and CJ1M. CPM2C-CN111 cable pinout @ MrPLC.com

Thx. Nothing there show me the pinout of that mini-peripheral connector. I think i will buy a CS1W-CN118 adapter and dont anymore care about making my custom cable.

Look a little harder... Pin out for Mini Peripheral Port

Yes i already saw this page with your previous reply. Thank you mister Anthony! What i didnt found there was the allocation of the 10 pins in the connector. I mean where is pin 1 etc. Edited by pfort

check fujitsu fcn series. regards,

OK i looked harder... in the connector himself... There is what it look like facing the male connector. mini_periph.bmp