Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duffanator

Program Function List for Q-series PLC

5 posts in this topic

Hey all, I was just wondering... Is there a comprehensive function manual for the Q-series PLC's? We have one from a long time ago for the FX PLC's and it had every function and an explanation of what it did as well as some examples of how to use it. Is there anything like that for the newer PLC's? I know there are many more functions now-a-days and it would be a pretty big book but it would be very useful.

Hi Duffinator I think the manual you want is the Melsec A/Q Series Programmable Logic Controller Programming Manual I tried to upload it but it is 1466 pages and 28MB. I dont know if it is the same manual in the U.S. but here in the U.K. it is manual Adobe Acrobat 87431 and available on the mitsubishi website. If you have any problems getting it E-mail me direct and I see what I can do Regards Rodney

Hi Duffanator, Already I wrote you in your previous topic that "The detailed information ... you can find in this document QCPU Programming Manual (Common Instructions 1/2) that you can download from Mitsubishi official website." Aren't you satisfied the information contained in that document? Edited by Inntele

Ooops, I missed that post. I will check that out then, thanks!

www.meau.com for the people in the Americas. Go to Downloads, then Manuals SH(NA)080809 for Q SH(NA)080810 for QnA