Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hosam

GOT1000 problem

9 posts in this topic

hi all i have aproblem with GOT1000 hmi its touch pannel does not work properly and it is password protected so i called the supplier to give me the password or the HMI program but he told me that his computer is damaged and all data were lost the plc also is password protected i can not make the program from zero is there any body can help me? thanks

See if the GOT resets by removing the battery.

Send the unit in to Mitsubishi for repair. Maybe they can repair it without you having to replace or reload the program. An OEM who password protects their projects and doesn't bother to document that is pathetic. Who cares if the projects were lost on the PC, they can be uploaded provided they documented the passwords. They should have the passwords written down somewhere to go with the machine drawings and such. I doubt they didn't keep a copy of the drawings or some paperwork for the panels.

hi all the HMI does not have any battary.what shall i do?

also we do not have the wiring of the machine and when i asked them for it they said the same words. the computer was damaged.Is there any other solutions except rebuiding the project?

Hi, Unfortunately, the technical answer to your question is impossible to give. There are two options: 1) Require the provision of necessary documentation through court 2) To order a design of new programs then to claim damages in court

Hi Hosam, I had a similar problem on an Fx2n that was password protected. There is a way you can "crack" the password and download the plc program. I don't know how legal it is and as such would not describe it on the forum. Im sure if you did a bit of searching on the net you will find out how to do it. It is fairly easy to do. As for the HMI, sorry I've never had to get past the password. Good luck. Steve

thank you Steve.i know this way for cracking but it used only mitsubishi plc not with mitsubishi HMI i tried it with mitsubishi hmi but i failed have you tried it with mitsubishi hmi ?

Sorry have never needed to. But it is easy to reset and erase all memory using the dip switches on the back.