Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
profmaster

Omron Servo Motor Programming

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, I need help to program my servo driver. Somebody can help me. I want modified servo speed. Before, it run pulse, but now I want to continued running. I trace wiring connection from servo driver to PLC. My servo driver I/O, connected to RS232. Whose know bout this? PLC type CQM1 CPU 43 Thanks.

Do you have the manuals? What is the model number of the drive?

Since it is a CQM1 CPU43 it will be more then likely a 15pin connector on the PLC which is definetly not RS232... it is the High Speed Counter and Pulse Output connector from memory... I strongly suggest that you get a copy of the manual first. RTFM and come back with some more informed questions then. Have you even looked at the ladder logic yet ? For a hint look for the PRV, SPD, ACC, commands in the ladder logic for starters.

Can give pin configuration or some else? What the manual that I need to refer actually?

CQM1 Operation Manual W226-E1-7 CQM1/CPM1/CPM1A/SRM1 Programming Manual W228-E1-7

Hi, can somebody give me the simple ladder to accelerate the step motor. I need to do the modification to my machine. previously, the stepper run step-by-step. now, i need to make it continues run until i press stop. I already download the manual, and I tried the example given, but it not work. I don't have any experience with stepper before. My machine used Omron CQM1 CPU 43. The driver is Prime type model 2D33MA. Sleepy Wombat, I found the stepper used PLS and ACC. Your help much appreciates Thanks