Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luis137

CS1G-H Macros

6 posts in this topic

hi every how put in the control word_1 of the funcion PMCR, for the port of the CPU. in the board is #XXE1, or is from the Rs-232 port of the CPU

Referencing the W339 manual, the cpu ports do not support PMCR. You must use the SCB board or SCU module.

Protocol Macros CANNOT be used for communication on the Serial Port of C-Series CPU's, they only work with SCU or SCB communication units. No-protocol Serial Communications CAN be used on the CPU Serial Port using TXD and RXD instructions.

thks so much!! now im using one SCU an 1 SCB but a have problem with the direction of the SCU wen i put in the instruction PMCR #61E1 or #62E1 in the firts word of control, the port 1 of the SCU is working too. i don't know why? what can be wrong with the direction mode?

The serial communication ports on Units or Boards have a Physical Port# but also require a Logical Port#. You are using logical port 6 for both the SCU and SCB [High BYTE of first control word]. These must be different OR depending on your PLC hardware and revision you can use Automatic Port allocation by setting the High Byte to F. So try either #51E1 and #62E1 OR #F1E1 or #F2E. I suggest you study section 3-25 Page 1032 of the W340 manual to get a better understanding how logical ports are utilized. Sorry missed the 1 at the end. #F2E should be #F2E1. So try either #51E1 and #62E1 OR #F1E1 or #F2E1. Edited by BITS N BYTES