Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
baba1511

CMP2A HIGH SPEED COUNTER

12 posts in this topic

CMP2A HIGH SPEED COUNTER HANG (5000) Please help me to restart this counter,the encoder is good but rotating clockwise will not increase the output displaying 5000 count. Rotating anticlockwise will decrease the count but very slow. The system use to work correctly before this breardown. Please let someone help.

Based on the very limited information you have provided, the high speed counter reset bit is 252.00. You can find that information in the Programming Manual # W353. Hope this will help.

THANKS i CAN RESET WITH 252.00 BUT THE COUNTER WILL NOT INCREAMENT ASYOU TURN THE ENCODER CLOCKWISE. Thanks

To add to Bits N Bytes question: Have you verified the PLC Settings (PLC Setup)? The CPM2 needs to be configured properly for the inputs to work as high speed counter. Not sure what software you are using. Check the W352 manual for proper configuration information. Hope this will help.

I checked the PLC setup ok Is there any other high level reset? Thanks gtsuport

Any help The high speed counter output DM0000 is always 5000 & the INI is always 15000.

Maybe it would be better to just post your code, that way we can all have a look instead of guessing what is wrong...

With code I was referring to your PLC program

Thanks to all members I found the problem to be hardware encoder misconnection

Just what I thought. baba511 - you deserve my respect for ending this thread and describing the solution to your original post. It is rare to get any feedback when someone has resolved their problem. Even rarer when they realize it was their mistake in the first place. Power to you.