Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaime_Caballero

MiniLSS

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys I've been trying to get run MiniLSS on other laptops , one with W95 ,and other with W2K, but I'v been unable to run it succesfully. Either with CPUKiller running at the slowest speed , still appears the "Couldn't LR-size Communications time-out" message. I checked comm ports (either I reduce the baudrate to lowest) , cables, but its seems to be other stuff. The software I'm trying to get run has been downloaded from MrPLC.com , so ,what else I need to do? I'd like to know if sombody that has used anytime the Omron MiniLSS programming software has found the error message "Couldn't read LR-sizes ,Communications time-out". This message appears when I try to monitor or download/upload a program From PM sent Jay: Hi Jay I have some equipment that use Omron PLC SK20, which is programmed via MiniLSS. I have one Laptop with W98 that has installed this software at version 1.1 and it works normally. But this is the only machine that has MiniLSS installed and working.Last year ,one friend sent to me the version 1.2 of MiniLSS , but after I install the program aparently it works good, but the problem appears when I try to get on line with a PLC , either monitoring or download/upload , ever appears the error message "Couldn't read LR-sizes". I suppose that might be something wrong with the Version 1.2, so I look installation files for the 1.1 version but the same error appears in similar conditions. Is there something I could do the use this software properly? Thanks in advance for your help BR Jaime Caballero Edited by Jaime_Caballero

Take a look at this thread: CPUKiller with MiniLSS @ MrPLC.com

I've been trying to get run MiniLSS on other laptops , one with W95 ,and other with W2K, but I'v been unable to run it succesfully. Either with CPUKiller running at the slowest speed , still appears the "Couldn't LR-size Communications time-out" message. I checked comm ports (either I reduce the baudrate to lowest) , cables, but its seems to be other stuff. The software I'm trying to get run has been downloaded from MrPLC.com , so ,what else I need to do?

Pull out the Discontinued PLC and replace with a CPM1A/2A PLC, at least the software for the CPM1 version of Syswin is free and i have run Sywin on Win XP.. It sounds as if you have updated you Computers over a number of years yet MiniLSS developed when 286, 386, & 486 computers where around and DOS was the predominate operating system..Question can you still run Lotus ( an old Dos based Spreadsheet prior to windows and Excel) Can you run Leuisure Suite LArry in the Land of Lounge Lizards ???? (This should be a bit nostalgic for a few of you) Isn't it funny how industrial control software is meant to be able to work all these years later as well

MiniLSS works CPUKiller on WinXP but the COM port has no signal out when I make monitor on. Please help me. Thanks Edited by nguyenthanhcanh