Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NAD

From where to start

8 posts in this topic

Dear All Please guide me that I want to start the PLC programming in have GX developer 8, software and want to know how we program a PLC and check it. What are the symbols and there understandings. Please advice. Regards Nadeem Asif

Taking a training from Mitsubishi distributer would be a great start. Also read other posts in this forum, there is a lot of information that will help you greatly in the forum.

To start from the very begining you will need what probably most of us started with; The software (you already have) a mitsubishi plc (any FX model will do) and a programming cable (called an SC09) From here you you teach yourself the very basics like one input on makes one output come on and you expand this each day. When you are stuck - you come here and ask questions.

Thanks Friend I think with the support of you people, there will be no problem. But can i get some book Describing the symbols of programming . regards Nadeem Asif

Try searching this site for code examples and the Mitsubishi website for programming manuals.

Check out the online tutorial at www.plcs.net.

From my point of view, if we want to learn fast we need to have project. From the project then we'll know what we want then we can search for help or some code or tutorial. After completed the project then we move to another project. This is how I learn PLC. From each project we'll get new experience and knowledge.

Decide which PLC you wish to begin learning on (they all have similarities) and download the right programming manuals for that PLC. FX1S/1N/2N/2NC JY992D88101 FX3U/3UC JY997D16501 Q SH(NA)80039 Most of these are in the Downloads section here. Your GX Developer CD should have also included the manuals on how to use the GX Developer software.