Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ice

Q SERIES

7 posts in this topic

HI ALL Anybody know of a simple way to do a zrst in gx dev for a q series without doing a mov k0 k4m0 instruction. i have 4 hmi connected to the q rack each hmi uses aprrox 500 flags. i need on an estop and 1st scan to do a zone rst of all flags. many thanks

Did you look at the BKRST instruction?

Hi Crossbow No i have not, This is the first time using Q series, tried to type zrst wouldnt work so i resorted to the mov k0 k4m0 instruction. I will check it now. many thanks fantastic you are the man thanks a mil i will have to really brush up on Q series avaible instructions. fx is really my most used plc.

i always used FMOV to clear (or set) bunch of devices

thanks please explain fmov, i know it is fil instruction(i think) can you give an eg. Sorry in S.A we are quite behind you chaps

FMOV syntax is as follows: FMOV K0 D0 K100 First item is the source data. Second item is the head address of the destination range. Third item is the number of registers in the destination range. It works very similarly to a BMOV, except that it puts the source data into all of the destination location. You can use a data register for the source data, but it will put that one number in all of the destination locations. FMOV only works on 16-bit devices, so you can't use it on bits unless you group them using the KnMn format. That makes BKRST preferable for bit devices, in my opinion.

I agree thanks for your explanation and your reply