Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
control_buddy

citect printer

7 posts in this topic

Hi ! Iam using Oki data max printer ML420 with ethernet interface as citect alarm printer . After configuration , i could only print the alarms one in a page . I would like to make line by line alarm printing . Please any one can suggest how to configure teh printer ????? please suggest immediately.... thanks in advance!

I am pretty sure this one is covered in the Citect Knowledge Base... visit Citect.com and get an account to download the KB. When I am in the office I can look up the article if you wish...

You have asked this question once and had more than a good enought answer: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopi...8&hl=citect have you followed the KB article ?

Wow - good catch! I'm impressed.

ofcourse i checked the KB .I looked at the articles related to this . I have checked Q1113 :set the device type: ASCII_DEV file name: LPT1.DOS . device type: ASCII_DEV file name: IP_192.123.0.1 (As the printer is connected to TCP/IP port and not Lpt1.dos ) but there is no response .

hi my citect hmi alarm printer printing very slow at least 3 min to print after alarm generated .please suggest if there is any thing to change in citect .ini file or any mdifications . thanks in advance!

If you have a Citect support agreement(and if you havent you should have) You should talk to the experts, thats what they are there for: http://www.citect.com/index.php?option=com...5&Itemid=69