Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PLC4me

NT2S Screen Dsp

5 posts in this topic

Acording to installation instruction we can read this " The NT2S B scans a user definable register called as Screen Triggering Register (STR) in the PLC. To display number XXX, simply put the number in this STR." I am uning a CPM1A and I dont see any STR, how do I do that? thanks

Another good question PLC4Me, interesting because you come across these things because you use NT2S. When you select NT3S as model with a new project, by default it shows the registers you are after as shown in the picture. But I noticed when selecting NT2S, there are no default screen registers... I am almost tempted to go back using the the old NT2S software, as I never had firmware or other major issues with that version... it was a bit buggy and crashed sometimes, but it worked.

HI check attached application. DM000 is the trigger register. application task has been made for the continuous refreshing of the screentrigger info from the plc nt2screentrigger.zip Edited by MPM

Hi, I have edited the post today as I had made the DM000 to STR function into the startup task field and not at the global task field. Sorry for the inconvenience. 1 person already downloaded the program. regards, MPM

Hi MPM I cant open you application in your zip file NTSX says "it can not plc file". The good news is I found in the copy tag to STR in the add new task. but you mention you put yours in the start up and not the global, if you do that will it not only run once and thats it? I put mine in global. thanks Edited by PLC4me