Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomo

E 1101 slowly respond..

6 posts in this topic

dear ALL, I have got problem with my E 1101, I finished download to that than i try to touch the screen to open the other screen (block), but I need more time to do that, the respond is slow, I have to calibrated the touch screen too, but not influence for that problem.. Thanks...

This normally happens when it is not connected to the PLC, is it detecting the PLC on startup ?

Communication issue is first thing to check. Second thing is are you using large high color bitmaps or JPGs on the screens? High color graphics take time to redraw the screen.

Hi, Also make sure that you are using the latest released version (1.31 - the graphic handling was improved in version 1.20). You can also check if you have a lot of symbols that use "stretch" or objects with gradients. Stretch and gradients adds some extra load on the CPU which can lead to increased block update times. //Supporter

And within E-Designer be sure to check for driver updates and download the latest versions of the drivers.

And another thought that struck me was - It is better to use contiguous data registers on each screen for a quicker update.