Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Govind Lathkar

GX-IEC Training Manual

6 posts in this topic

Dear all I requird GX-IEC Training Manual Regards Govind L. Lathkar

Have you looked on the download section of any mitsubishi sites ?, these are listed on the UK one: GX IEC Developer 7.01 Reference Manual Manuals English Software 043597 PDF (11479 KB) K (11/06) GX IEC Developer 7.01 Beginner's Manual Manuals English Software 043596 PDF (869 KB) K (11/06) here: http://194.130.244.64/branch/database/serv...amp;portal_id=3

Hi Govind, Training manuals for IEC aren't in PDF format. These are only supplied with a training by Mitsubishi or a Distributer. Howver as mentioned above there are two manuals for IEC Basic and refrence which you can dwonload from the mitsubishi site. Edited by Gambit

Training manuals might be able to be purchased in printed form from Mitsubishi, but they are not distributed electronically. Best bet is to attend a class. The Beginners and Reference manuals are on the CD with the software, or available for download from numerous Mitsubishi websites.

yes, I have that manual which is present on Mistusibishi-automation site. Actually I ma looking for manual or PPT and sample program for giving training as will as presentation of GX -IEC thank you Govind L. Lathkar

Again, I'd say contact Mitsubishi where you are, and see what they offer for training classes.