Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
manowar

FINS GATEWAY + CITECT SCADA

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I have attached pictures of settings. Links for pictures doesn't work. I'm having problems with communicating to OMRON PLC through CITECT FINS protocol. My configuration of FINSGateway is described on pictures: With these settings I can communicate with PLC device (through FINS Network Tester) using network 0.1.10 . But when I try to connect CITECT SCADA I have no success. I have tried all combinations in setting network (0.1.10 ; 0.10.1 ; 10.1.0 ; 1.0.10 ) but no success. Settings in CITECT SCADA: Thank you for your time and answer. Have a nice day. *PdL Edited readability. Use "Add into Post" buttons next to attachments to insert in the post. Edited by PdL

in the first image i see 0.1.10 address for FINS. i think the correct way to write the address should be 0/1/10 try that

/ or . as a separator doesn't matter. I use . separators with the FINS driver for CLK.

/ or . as a separator doesn't matter. I use . separators with the FINS driver for CLK. thanks.. i didnt know... ive always used / separators Edited by valerio81