Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy4011

help programming HMI

6 posts in this topic

HI EVERY BODY ,PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH HMI PROGRAMMINGAND FX1S PLC.WHERE CAN I FIND TUTORIAL FOR HMI. NESECITO AYUDA EN COMO PROGRAMAR UN HMI CON UN PLC FX1S .DONDE PUEDO ENCONTRAR TUTORIALES THANKS IN ADVANCE EDUARDO

Which HMI are you using ?? GOT, MAC ? What would you like to know exacly? On the Mitsubsihi websites all the manuals are downloadable. Edited by Gambit

FX1S is a PLC, not an HMI. The manuals for programming the FX1S can be found at www.meau.com. Search the manual downloads for JY992D88101, which is the FX1S/1N/2N/2NC Programming Manual. It's also in the Downloads section here...

THANKS SO MUCH ,I HAVE THIS MODEL OF EATON HMI , HMI04BU,I KNOW SOME THING ABOUT THE FX1S PLC,BUT I NEVER SEE BEFORE THE HMI,I NEED TO LEARN ABOUT THE HMI,HOW CAN I DO ANY PROGRAM. THANKS IN ADVANCE EDUARDO

Go to this site http://www.eaton.com/EatonCom/Markets/Elec...ntrol/index.htm All information you need is downloadable including the HMI software. Ari

Perhaps a different forum like the General one would be more appropriate for this post. It might be seen by more people who don't look at the Mitsubishi forum, since your question is not on the Mitsubishi product.