Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ICTechs.com

Thanks to Mrplc.com and members

3 posts in this topic

Well I just finished up a major project upgrade for one of our critical systems, and it went flawlessly. I had to do quite a bit of RsLogix, and Panelbuiler programming myself. I want to thank first the owners of this site because of the wealth of knowledge on this froum is tremendous, and has helped my PLC/Programming skills a huge amount in a short time. I also want to thank others like TWControls, and others like Ken Roach who have answered my threads quick enough so that I dont go home staring at the ceiling all night scratching my head. Now I'm am no way an expert, but I have the ambition to be the best I can be at this. I was givin alot of praise here at work for my efforts, but I feel I need to share it with you guys. Thanks, John Bourg

Glad to hear things went well. Hopefully you can share what you've learned with someone else, and we can keep the knowledge base growing and growing.

Glad to hear your project was a success John, got one coming up that I will probably come asking you for help on.