Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gko

OMRON SFC PROGRAMMING TOOL

14 posts in this topic

Hi All, Can anybody inform me which omron software contains the SFC programming tool? Thanks, Guven

none, for now. when new cx-one 2.1 arrives its cx-programmer version will support SFC. I think it will become reallity in june / july, maybe even earlier. regards.

Thanks tashinz..I will be waiting..

The software is available in Beta based on CXP V6 but you need a V4 PLC before you can use it.

Where can it be downloaded man? thanx on info

try to ask it from your local Omron branch. I got it through the European Headquarters and Omron Belgium. (It is too big to send...)

yeah also that one

OMRON FSS PLC application software Basically already stopped the support, as well as did not sell in the Japanese overseas sells. Moreover is seals up extremely obtains the origin the software, Still had to install in NEC PC-98

i've just downloaded from inside omron ftp cx-programmer sfc which is about to be in new release of cx-one. will test in following days. regards

Hello tashinz, Let me know what you think of it - if you're used to using SFC, I think that you'll like what's been implemented. Any questions, then please, let me know. Regards anonymous

I did not think CXPROGRAMMER may revise C1000HF.New CXPROGRAMMER 7.2 support new flow charts are not old

it is inside the area usually indicated when upgrading CX-One, or another one in ftp? if the first case I would be interested also to download and test it. I use frequently GRAFCET (the methodology upon which SFC is based) to describe the projects i'm involved. I wish sometimes Omron being more liberal in making test or demo versions available to registered users...

it's in software area in the ftp site.