Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

Freaky Vision System Picture

4 posts in this topic

My tech guys are messing with me today. I was cycling the machine watching the vision screen then all of a sudden this wade of hair shows up. I thought the robot grabbed someone's head and pulled it into the vision system. Turns out someone brought in a wig and decided to throw it in the machine...freaky looking...

Thought this was a still from Saw III Tech guys have humor though

makes me think about a recent article I read ... an airport security screener saw what looked like a baby going through the x-ray scanner ... sure enough, Granny had put the car seat (with the kid still strapped in) on the scanner conveyor line ... the operator yanked the kid out - and everything was ok ... guess you never know WHAT you'll see going by on those screens ...

Rabbit in the gate!! Term used when a hair was caught and danced around inside the frame of a movie at the theater or in a film to TV broadcast. Best way to clean it out while the film is playing? Blow it out, can of air, spray cleaner?? No, just spit on the moving film and the spit will carry it out of the frame. Old enough to remember seeing this on an old B/W TV show?