Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electron

CX Programmer Failed to add plc

5 posts in this topic

Hi All, I have installed CX One on some PC, the cx programmer work normal, untill one day i install on another pc, the cxpro. keep refusing selecting the CJ1/CS1 type it said : "Failed to add anew PLC of type 'CJ1M', CPU 'CPU11' (Please choose another default type and CPU from the tools menu, Options, PLC) I only can select CPM, CQM , all small PLC. already uninstall and clean up the directory , still receive the same msg Does anybody know what can cause this to happen ?

Sounds like there is something wrong with the licensing. I know in the previous versions of CXP (don't know if it's still like this), when you didn't enter a license code and just skipped the license screen during installing, it would install a "demo" version, with amongst others supported only a few PLC types, like you mention. Can you see what it says at the help > about box under "This product is licensed to:" ?

PdL, I enter a license code and i see it says the registration code on the "This product is licensed to:" (at the help about box) ?

Hmm ok that sounds good. It was just something to check. Can't really think of something else right now than a re-install, but as you have already tried that... You could have a look at this thread. Also, have you tried updating CX-One using the CX-One auto update tool ? Perhaps an update of CXP will fix your problems.

Hello Some times when enter licens number CX-P didn't see it wright. What you see in About CX-Programmer window,under the Licence type.It mast say 1 user or similar.