Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nickzhang

How to use CJ1W-SCU41 in no-protocol mode

7 posts in this topic

I want to use CJ1W-SCU41 in no-protocol mode to communication with a device.but i don't know how to setup the PLC and how to program.any ideas?

You must have a version 3 CPU and a version 1.2 CJ1W-SCU41 to use no-protocol mode with SCU (Serial Communications Units).

You might also want to check out the code uploaded by Jay for Generic Ascii protocols.. Generic ASCII protocol macro link

hi,Jay! i've a version 3 CPU and a version 1.2 SCU41. but i haven't CX-Protocol ,i need have CX-Protocol to program a programme in No-protocol mode , needn't i ? Can you tell me how to program or send me a SAMPLE .My e-mail:nick1978@vip. sina. com .thank you! Edited by nickzhang

nickzhang, Based on your hardware (v3 CPU and v1.2 SCU) you can use the TXDU and RXDU instructions. These will work similar to the TXD and RXD instructions for no protocol communications except you can designate SCU ports. This method will not require CX-Protocol. With what type of device do you need to communicate? This method will allow for relatively simple communications. Hope this will help. gtsuport

Have you even looked in the download section ?????????? No protocol comms protocol bin format

thanks,i understand how to use it with your help now. the SCU communicate with a amperemeter via RS232 in no-protocol. the amperemeter isn't OMRON's products and only support no-protocol.