Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sebu

WinCC with Wonderware

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I would like to know whether it is possible to acquire datas from WinCC SCADA to Wonderware. If anyone had tried this please help me.

There is too little information about what either of you two guys are trying to achieve. Maybe you should investigate the option for WinCC to be an OPC Server, and then let Wonderware (Intouch ?) be an OPC Client.

It´s possible to use the WinCC as OPC-server. Wonderware does not support OPC without having Wonderware OPC-client or Factory suite Gateway as gateway OPC/Suite link. Wonderware recomends to install the OPC-link or Factorysuite gateway on the same node as the OPC-server. I have used WinCC as OPC-client to both Wonderware InTouch and Wonderware InsQL(Historian) for four - five years. Works fine.

Hi,Wincc As OPCServer and Intouch As Client Could Communication,And Other Way Intouch Could As A DDE Server And Wincc As a DDE Client,So Two Solution Will All Resolve You Problem,Just Think About Communication Speed And System Should Be Support DDE Thread!