Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biglam106

MODBUS - RTU CP1L AND INVERTER 3G3JX

10 posts in this topic

HI EVERYBODY I USE MODBUS-RTU FOR CP1L AND INVERTER 3G3JX, BUT I DIDN'T OPERATE I SUGGEST EVERYBODY HELPING ME, PLEASE I ATTACHED FILE THANKS SEND_TO_MR_PLC.doc CP1L_3G3JX_FULL.cxp Edited by biglam106
1 person likes this

you have the parity not matching to each other. none on inverter side and 1 on plc side. change C074 to 1. what can not be checked from he drawing is if the wires are connected on proper pins of the CIF. regards,

Attached is a zip file that contains: 1. Easy Modbus ladder for CP1L to 3G3JX inverter. 2. NS Touchscreen program to work with the ladder 3. Documentation on wiring, DIP switches, etc. The color codes used for the RJ45 connector are standard Ethernet colors, so you can cut an Ethernet cable and use the Green and Blue/White conductors. CP1L_Easy_Modbus.zip

Awesome!

Just a note, the green/wh pair is not quote standard, depends on whether A or B terminations used, the difference between the 2 is the swapping of the green & orange pairs, the Blue & Brown are always the same, unless they are 'home'made' of course. Like many things, it confuses me as to why there is a difference..... Just asked wiki..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat5e

Scott You are correct, as usual. I guess the term should be 'normal', as the B wiring seems to be the standard, off the shelf wiring. Or it is in the US at least. PMCR

thanks everyone so much ! hi PMCR ! i had your file. but your cx pro i can not see section of content " Stack_Pushes ". and file NS5 i can not open it. although, i had cxp 7.2 please, you can send to me again regards, my email : nguyenhoanglam106@gmail.com untitled.bmp

PMCR, I actually though A was American Standard, and B British standard, but from your comment says the opposite. It is never normally a problem, apart from different contractors follow the 2 different standards, and each end of the same cable is terminated differently, creating a cross-over cable.

Try opening the attached .cxt file. CP1L_3G3JX_Inverter_Demonstration_CXT_File.zip For the NS file, if you cannot open it I cannot make it backwards compatible. It is firmware 7.0. Make certain that you have the current updates for CX One. I am using CX Designer 3.011 (which is part of CX One version 3). It sounds like you are using CX One version 2.

OT Is this a Hitachi inverter? We're still using Omron-Yaskawa here, but I think we'll be changing soon. Is this the equivalent of the J7/J1000? Pp