Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mjrx

E series terminal question

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone used the small pot/switch on the back of an E910 (or E610, E615) during powerup to put the unit in configuration/setup mode? I need to allow my customer to change his IP address on his terminal without using E-Designer and couldn't find any info on what is actually displayed on the screen in this mode. I don't have an E terminal in my possession right now, so I can't try it. Thanks in advance. Edited by mjrx

The E910 switch is used to put the unit into system mode. You can edit some items on that page, not sure if the IP address is among them. I cannot locate a list of the menus and the adjustable items in that setup mode. Perhaps someone has one they can connect up? Have you asked Mitsubishi tech support if they have a list of the menu options and if the IP address is accessible?

The setting you're looking for is 4. This will let you get to the setup menu. The settings for the the witches are: 1: Sysload 2: Calibrate touch 3: Dragging Cross 4: SETUP MENU 5: Manual transfer Edited by Gambit

I understand switch 4 will get me into setup, I was wondering exactly what options there were once I got into setup (IP address, subnet mask, DHCP, ports, etc)?

There's no document I can find that lists what's in the Setup menu, but I was told by Mitsubishi US technical support that the IP address is visible in that menu. Choose Network, then Connections, then Edit (connection 1 or 2) and then TCP/IP Settings... See, sometimes tech support is really worth the call.

hi.. i have E 700, i got information from local supplyer, that HMI is already discontinued? i'ts E 700 ( MAC ) more expensive than GOT 940? thanks...

You should create new topics instead of bringing back ones from 6 months ago. Yes the E700 is obsolete, the E1000 series has replaced it. Look into the E1070 and E1071. And they are WAY more expensive than an F940GOT (which should also be replaced with GT1155). If you're looking for a good low cost color 5.7" terminal, check the GT1155-QSBD.