Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ECSI

Need Programs Printed to PDF

11 posts in this topic

Greetings I have two PLC program files. I am wondering if any of you could open them up for me and print them to pdf files for me so I can study the programs before I get the programming software. The files are .ACD and .RSP extensions. One is PLC5 and the other is Contrologix. If anyone can help let me know and I'll send you the files. Thanks

I can do the ACD but not the RSP

I can get both between light strings and tree raising.

Say What? I'll just wave and let you handle it

LOL...Bob is hanging decorations today. Thanks Bob, I PM'ed you the files.

Prints PM'D back.

Hey Bob, in that Logix file that I sent you, do you see anything that would tell me that I should get a version of RS Logix 5000 other than the standard version. Basically, all I have to do is add a piece of equipment to the existing system...it will require an additional 20 or so digital IO and 1 Analog input. I believe I have enough spare IO available now without having to add modules. I will be connecting via ethernet to modify and download the new program. The reason I ask is that the Rockwell site lists several different versions of RSLogix 5000. I just want to be sure I ordered the right one. Another thing, any chance you could print to pdf the IO list so I can find the spares. Thanks!

Look under the Task folder at the routines. To the left of the description is an icon. The standard RsLogix 5000 supports ladder. Below is a legend to go by I messed up on my legend. The icon to the left of the MainRoutine is the Ladder icon. Make sure all your icons look like this one

Here is the whole thing. !! Warning Large File !!! - Download with High Speed Conenction Only File Deleted to save server space 12-6-2006 !! Warning Large File !!! - Download with High Speed Conenction Only By the way I only has RSLogix 5000 Standard/Network Edition to print from so SFC's and Structured text may not have printed.

Thanks again Bob! You can delete the file now and save server space for chakorules. I doubt anyone else will be needing it.

Done - Would Have PM'd it had I realized I could PM a 20Meg file.