Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
full time

C200HE

5 posts in this topic

Help, trying to set communications with an C200HE, does anyone know the right pin out . maybe I need to buy a cable ? any Ideas

This reminds me of biology class I guess every PLC is no good if you don't know the cable config Anyway, this topic might help you out, cable config attached. And by the way, welcome to the forum. Next time try to post in the appropriate section! C200HS_CN220_EU_Serial_Cable.pdf

well, I cant seem to communicate with the PLC , I tried straight through, that does not work. Does anyone have any pin out configurations I can try?

Omron 9-Pin Programming Cable

Full time: Please do not open multiple topics on the same subject! Use the reply options at the bottom of the topic posts. The cable config mentioned in the topic link in my first reply is definitely the right cable. To prevent wrong SG connection; once again: For us in order to help YOU you might give use some more information - Are you sure of the RS232 port comms setup ? If not, have you checked CPU dipswitch 5 for ON position (loads default Host Link 7,e,2 @ 9600) ? - What software are you using ? - Have you double checked your cable ? ps. Am I going mad or did you post a photo in your first post with a fried frog and a busted cable with VoltAlert next to it ? And I could swear I posted a pdf of the cable config in my first post. Hence the "cable config attached"... Nevermind it's back again... think IE7 has some bugs.