Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryno

Sample program for RSLogix 500 Starter software

5 posts in this topic

I am trying to learn the RSLogix 500. There have been a few programs posted on this site however I haven't found one that will open with the free "Starter" software. Would anyone have a program they would like to post which opens with this version

I doubt anyone will have a sample for the starter edition. What are you looking for or which download in particular are you interested in? Someone might be able to create something or convert a download for you

Really anything that will work with this software that is fairly well documented and neat, something that would be good to learn from - even if it was just a few rungs. It says it is for "Bul. 1761 MicroLogix 1000 DH-485/HDSlave." Files look like they save as .RSS. Im not sure if that is enough information.

I originally wrote this for a larger system, I opened it up and changed it to the 1000 DH-485/HDSlave, see if it works. WASH_MACHINE_2R2.RSS

Thanks, that does download and work and is very well documented. That is going to take some time to digest. Thanks again.