Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shehoxs

How make Interupt ON PLC CPM2A

4 posts in this topic

Hi, How to make inetrupt on PLC CPM2A, I want Interupt Hspeed counter to move data on PV(248) if input 0.04 Actif That means actif is Fist flag (Difu) in 0.04 on advance revers /Up counter OR Edge flag(Difd) in 0.04 on advance Forward /Down Counter. On my leader Section Cnt UP Down Rung no3 step 14 for Interupt and Rung no 4 step18 for CTBL Hsc How to make Interupt?, please Help me. And I am Attactment Semple my leadder. SamplelLeadder.rar Thanks your attention and your solusion for me Best Regards.

Hi, First of all setup input 0.04 to be used as input interrupt (plc setting see picture) Then download the setting to plc. Turn the power off and on. add int(89) instruction

add this program before the end instruction. each time input 0.4 go from off to on this subrrutin will execute. you dont have to write input 0.04 in your ladder program. setup the high speed counter proces value in dm500 and d501

Dear sir, Thanks you i will try it, How abouth sub rutine for My Hspeed counter this not overlap with subrutine Hsp?. Best regards