Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
francevendee

FX1N & FX0N-3A

5 posts in this topic

Hi out there. I have now purchased a FX1N-14MR-ES/UL PLC and a FX0N-3A analogue module Also a Bejeur E200 screen for display and inputting/changing counters, set points etc. What I am trying to do is run a small sequence, no problem with the basic control. At some point in the control sequence I am charging a bellow up to a set pressure. When pressure is reached, the sequence carries on. I then de-pressurise the bellows to zero and the sequence starts all over again. Now I need to read this analogue input (1-5Vdc) and use it accordingly. Firstly how do I address channel 1 of the FXON-3A? How does the PLC know that it is a voltage input? Is there a special instruction to be used to do this? What would be the input resolution for 1-5V? Can anyone provide a sample program? Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks

You should have the manual with your analog module. If not, download one at meau.com (or it may be in the archives here). There are example programs in the manual. Current/voltage is selectable by setting of bits in control registers using the TO instruction and data is read using the FROM instruction.

For the reading and writing of analog values for that module, look at the RD3A and WR3A commands. Be sure to download JY992D88101-D programming manual from here or www.meau.com, and get the manual for the FX0N-3A as well. You will need to write some code (a TO instruction) in the PLC to initialize the module, and then you can use the RD3A ot read the analog inputs.

Hi, The module you have selected has a very low resolution (8 bit = 256) which means you will have a resolution of 20mV (if you setup the card for 0-5 V input). The difference between a current and voltage input depends on the connection to the terminals. I have posted to FX0N-3A on this site in the downloads section. Follow this link here http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=623 Regards, WayneS