Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vomitz

Spare Electronic parts

5 posts in this topic

Have a mitsubishi AD76S that has some components spoilt. It is labelled SE-T4. Anyone know where to get it?

Your local Mitsubishi sales office or distributor should be able to get you in touch with their repair department. They should be able to fix it for a price if you send it in. I know that at least in the US, they don't sell the components to repair the boards. Also beware as that module is for the large A Series PLC, which is officially discontinued as of 8/1/2006. Only certain parts and existing stock will be available after that date.

Local distributor suggest getting a substitution piece in order to meet his sales quota but has yet to get back to me what the substitution is. The sales and distribution office will charge a premium for repair. Might as well buy a new one. I'm poor for time being, hence would like to try my luck and change this component to see if it works.

do you have picture of it? what does it look like? number of pins?

the component looks like a normal transformer and has 4 pins on each side for PCB mount. it's labelled SE-T4 and green in colour.