Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shehoxs

Write EEPROM FROM GX DEFELOPER PLC FX2c

2 posts in this topic

SOS, Help me , I want load my back up prog to my EEPROM use GX defeloper, and switch on eeprom to edit data, but i can't write bicause on sub menu IC card rwite or read not actif in soft GX defeloper , What can i do ?, And How if use Madoc can i write to eeprom?, i try to write, after complate. I read my program on PLC no file data on there. and the other case i have program size is 2714 step, this is down load from PLC FX2c with FX EEPROM2864 . And i try write this program to plc FX2C with New FX EEPROM2864 have Error memory less than program size. for that All switch on eeprom On Edit position. And i was try set up parameter 4k memory, but error change memory exceed. Please helpme to write my back up Program to New FX EEprom on PLC FX2C. thanks your attention Best regards

Never heard of the part number you mention for an FX EEPROM. Valid part numbers are FX-EEPROM-4 and FX-EEPROM-8. But the way the FX works, you do not need to use the load to IC options. They are for the larger PLCs with ROM cards. All you need to do is power off the PLC, plug in the memory card, and turn on the PLC. The PLC is now running the program in the memory module. If you do a download now, it will go into the memory card, not the PLC's internal memory. You can verify this by looking at the monitor window when online with the PLC. It will show RUN/STOP, the max scan time since connection, and the type of memory used. FX2C is RAM, so if it says EEPROM you are working from the memory card.