Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nasir_ash

HOST LINK

6 posts in this topic

i would like to kown the dip switch setting of OMRON host like model # 3G2A6-LK201-EV1 for C2000h used to connect computer using RS232C cable by using CX programmer SYSMAC protocol Thankx

See download link here: 3G2A6-LK201-EV1 at MrPLC.com download

Hi, Jay. Can you replace the list please? I can seems to download from it. Need your advise on the following, 1) is host link for Omron CPU model SG26A-LK201 the same as the 3G2A6-LK201-EV1? 2) Is this a converter/adapter for comm between the PLC and PC? 3) any other way to comm between PLC and PC?

1) The unit required is 3G2A6-LK201-EV1. 2) Yes. 3) There are no other ports available. Why are you using this old PLC? Basically, from information I have from Omron in Australia the PLC is no longer supported. Better to upgrade to CS1G. Replace rack, power supply and processer. Has a serial port too but a different peripheral port. Only requires a cable - no host link.

I will still like to keep the C200H PLC i have. I saw the following two units at ebay. Please advise me Is C200H-LK201-V1 same as C200H-LK202? Can both be used for C200H or other Omron PLC model?

The link is fixed.