Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sathya

Not abel to open RS5000

8 posts in this topic

hello friends, in my PC RSI security is enabeled, so i'm not abel to open my software , while i attempt to open it shows error. c:proramfiles/rockwellsoftware/rs5000/enu/security its present in it. can any one help me how to disable it.

Are you running any antivirus software? The EVRSI file residing on the C:\ drive will get corrupted from the antivirus software scanning it. Rockwell recommends to put the EVRSI file in the exception list of the antivirus software to avoid scanning it. You may have to reset your master disk, this can be done online. Delete the EVRSI file from drive C: and then move the activation back to drive C. swimmy67

I have a similar problem with RSLogix 500.Problem being that the license in outdated.When I change the PC date to some other previous date ,say 2001,the program opens without any problem.

When you say you are not able to open the software to you mean you can't open RsLogix 5000 or your PLC program. You may want to look at THIS technote

Hey, what happened to TW's red munchie face? It was scary, but a TW post could be identified immediately. I always thought of TW as munching though presented problems...

LOL!!! I was wondering if I would be able to get away with changing my avatar without someone noticing. If you scroll through the avatars here you will notice the devil is on the last line. I was trying to hurry up with the sign up process and couldn't decide on a avatar. I got to the last line and had a choice between the devil and a walking skeleton so I choose the devil until I could decide which one I wanted. While I can make decision fairly quickly when it comes to controls it took me 8 months to decide on an avatar I'm not attached to my Snoopy avatar yet if you guys want something else. I'm up for suggestions. Probably should start a new topic before we go very far with this Oh and don't let the Snoopy avatar let you think I've softened up, It's still the same old me

To one and all: Please vote on the TWControls avatar controversy in the General Topics Lounge. Let your voice be heard!

RS 5000 software itself i cant open, not the program