Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garypeme

MM+

7 posts in this topic

Hi I have an old A1SH PLC program that was coded using MM+. I would like to upgrade it to GX IEC Developer v4, but the problem we have lost our copy of MM+. Does anybody know where I can source a copy of MM+ from? Thanks in advance Gary

garypeme, I think you have a better chance if you posted the original code files and have someone convert it for you. Don't know if it would be legal to send MM+ to you? Have you tried contacting the local Mits ditributors? Regards, WayneS

GX-IEC Developer is up to at least version 7, you should really upgrade to the latest one... Have you tried to import the source code? Not too familiar with IEC Developer but I know GX-Developer can import Medoc programs.

You can just open the project from MM+ v2.5a into GX-IEC developer v4. You don't need the MM+ software, only the source code of youre project.

Thanks for your suggestions. In response to WayneS attached are the MM+ files. If somebody could convert them to ACSCII format then I believe I can import it into GX IEC Developer or GX Developer. MM.zip

Hereby the converted files to GX_IEC Developer v4, also the ACSI export is included. Why don't you just open the current project in GX-IEC Developer. It only asks for a conversion of the database format, if you click OK then the program is converted. ConvertedFiles.zip

Thanks for that! All seems to work, great!