Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
indra

print out comment list

6 posts in this topic

I have PLC SIMATIC S7 type ET200S and use the software STEP 7 Ver 5.3. At the moment I would like to know, HOW TO PRINT OUT THE COMMENT LIST that are used in the PLC PROGRAM ? I want to print out the COMMENT LIST only, for example "Q 1.1 ....contactor ON""I 2.1 ......push button START" Please inform me, HOW TO PRINT OUT these comment list, with using software STEP 7 Ver 5.3. Regards, INDRA

Hi, From memory I think you go to PRINT then a dialog box asks WHAT? and you select SYMBOL TABLE but clear the ticks for the options to print out LADDER etc.

Hi, Sparky, From item PRINT, I can not find out SYMBOL TABLE. Regards, INDRA

I think you want the symbol list, not comments. The comments are the text in the code and network headers etc. To print the symbols, under the project/cpu folder there are three selections, Sources, Blocks and Symbols open the Symbols by double clicking and then the symbol editor will open. In the pull down boxes at the top select Symbol Table/Print, just as any normal print job in windows. If yoou only want certain ranges, you can simply highlight the ones that you want and copy and paste into excel (or word etc) and print form there.

Having project open in Simatic Manager go to Options>Manage Multilingual Texts>Export...

You can use DOCPRO it is a Siemens software to prepare and print documentation for your Step7 project, but it is not included in instalation of the Step7. It is separate software.