Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Cheung

Cc Link Configuration

5 posts in this topic

Hi Friends, Anybody knows if possible to have Cclink configuration as below: Some Q series with a base unit and some i/o and cclink module but without CPU connected in the Cc link network? Thanks you all.

Not possible. If you're looking to do racks of remote I/O, you need to use MELSECNET/H. The CC-Link module can be used on a remote rack but the module must be connected to a PLC CPU somehow (local rack, extension rack, or remote rack).

Hi Crossbow... Thanks a lot. This is I need to know. Thanks & best regards

Hi Crossbow, If we have MELSECNET/H network with some remote I/O stations (rack I/O base), then one of the remote I/O base we insert the RS485 Module to link to a FX2N, can the master Module MELSECNET/H access the data or I/O of the FX2N through RS485 Module that we insert the Remote I/O station (without CPU)? Thanks & best regards

To the best of my knowledge, you can insert a QJ71C24 module into a remote rack. The CPU in the rack with the MELSECNET/H master card should have access to all data within that remote I/O rack and thus the serial card. I'll double check and get back to you.