Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ian s

Mitsi F1, Unknown Function

8 posts in this topic

Hi all I am converting a program from an F1 plc to an allen bradley micrologic 1200. In the mitsi there are two functions I cannot identify and I was hoping someone might recognise them! 1). setting coil is (F671)K700 followed by an execution coil (F670)K62. 2). setting coil is (F671)K702 followed by an execution coil (F670)K62. The execution of function 2 is dependent on the outcome of function 1 since it is controlled by M572. I have checked the manuals and all the functions I can find have execution coils greater than K100. cheers ian

The programming manual for the F1 is available at www.meau.com or from the downloads section here.

Hi Crossbow I have been using the manuals that you posted and found them invaluable for identifying some other functions used in the program. The only mention I can find of function numbers below K100 are in some of the additional texts on pages 88 & 93 of the programming manual. It describes (F670)K33 as a data transfer function but gives no details at all of its use or operation. Are there any additional manuals available at meau? I have not been able to find any F1 info on mitsi's uk site. cheers ian Edited by ian s

Ian 1). setting coil (F671) K700 followed by the execution coil (F670)K62 (F671) K700 is the lowest No data register that the line is processing. That is D700 (F672) K62 is an increment execution BCD 6 digits so that would be D700 & D701. D700 D701 + 1 M571 is a carry flag and M 572 is a zero flag. 2). is the same as 1). with the Data registers being D702 D703 Rodney

Thanks for your help Rodney. It looks like it is just being used as a totaliser in the program. I actually made a mistake in my original post, funtion 2 should read be: setting coil (F671)K702 followed by execution coil (F670)K61. Do you know this one? is it another inc / dec of D702 cheers ian Edited by ian s

Ian s Yes (F670)k61 is a BCD three digit increment on data register D702 Rodney

Thanks for the info rodney. Where did you source the info from? is there a refrence I can access? cheers ian

ian s Glad to held. Iam an old time Mitsi programmer and still have the old fashioned hard copy. Rodney