Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phil.s

F940GOT-SBD-H-E and F9GT-CAB-3M

12 posts in this topic

Hi does anybody know the details of the F9GT-HCAB-3M cable? Basically I'm making my own but don't know which pins on the 20 pin connector on the back of the screen do. The user manual tells me which pins do what on the 25pin D-sub side of it but not which pins they connect to on the back of the screen. I have the cable colours so if any one has a cable lying around would you be able to look which colours go to each of the 10 pin double row connector on the screen itself. Thanks. Edited by phil.s

is this what you are after:

Ive got that side of the cable (thanks anyway), its the other side I'm after that plugs into the back of the HMI. The 25 cores are split into an 8 pin plug (power) and a 20 pin one for the comms and buttons on the front. Its a double row 10 pin (so 20 pin) header type plug. This is the one I don't know which pin does what. Edited by phil.s

This is what I got from Mitsubishi while ago but I ended up buying it, hope it helps.

Excellent. Thanks a lot but I don't have those manuals. Could you send me a link or copy please?

should be on www.meau.com...: IB(NA)66815-B 358.34KB PDF A1SJ71QC24NR2 Serial Communication Module Users Manual (Hardware) JY992D86901-C 1.73MB PDF F940GOT Handy Series (F94*GOT-*BD-H-E) (Hardware) Manual

Hmm I see what you mean. Makes no sense to me.

ok, i had to think hard, rewind my memory and look into old job. there are two cables needed to connect FGOT and PLC. one of them is so called "relay cable" like F9GT-RHCAB3-150. This one connects to PLC and PSU, it has bunch of flyleads etc. Second cale that connects GOT and F9GT-RHCAB3-150 is what you are looking for. Part number I used was F9GT-RHCAB-10M and HMI was F940GOT-SBD-RH-E. There are different versions of these cables and HMIs (some are with single channel E-Stop, one I used was with dual channel, connectors that go into GOT are different etc.). I suggest getting original cables for your HMI, you won't be sorry. This is as much as could dig out from my project: F940GOT_SBD_RH_E_and_cables.pdf

i used older style FGOT with 25pin cable (F940GOT-LBD-H-E, F9GT-HCAB-10M, F9GT-HCAB3-150) but this project is too old, it's been removed from server...

See if this helps JY992D94801C 13.61MB PDF F900GOT Hardware Connection Manual

Thanks again for the help. Just ploughing through those PDFs. Will let you know if I succeed!