Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
macflight

opening a project with MELSOFT

7 posts in this topic

hello, I would like to open a project with the software MELSOFT downloaded on the site. The project is with a A2SHCPU-S1 and the message returned is "The CPU of the specified project is not supported by this version " Can someone tell me if there is an update or an other software to open this kind of projects. Thanks.

What kind of software do you use, is it GX-Developer, or IEC Developer or something else?

The software is GX developer-FX. It seems it is the soft for MICRO PLCs, isn't it?

Like you probably allready thought this is the software package for the FX series PLC. The software is exactly the same unless the supported PLC systems are limited. To open programms of an A, QnA or Q serie you will need the whole package GX-Developer.

Thank you for the answer. Do you if there is a demo version that I could download somewhere?

You can order a demo CD on the Mitsubishi-site. Just fill in for the registration number DEMO and you can open youre program. There are only some limitations regarding communications to a plc in this demo versions.